Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pseudo-progress

So, I feel like I've had progress in some areas and weaknesses in others. I signed up for a 5k! I KNOW that I can beat my time from last time if I just get my head out of the clouds and focus on my breathing. I know that my body is capable of it. It's what, a half hour? That's only half of the craziness that Shaun T put me through and I made it through Insanity!

My eating has been out of control lately. I need to stage an intervention on myself. I don't even like sweets and it seems that all my body wants is chocolate, chocolate and chocolate. So, I need to revamp something. Eat more fruit, drink more water, drink my Shakeology later in the day. I don't know, something.

My friend found a recipe for making her own laundry detergent. She gave me some to try. If that works, then it is one step closer to self-sufficiency. Call me crazy, but if you can make something cheaply at your house that is just as, if not more, effective- why wouldn't you? Pretty sure I'm becoming a hippie.

That is all. I'm pooped out from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment