Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to the never ending journey of improving yourself. Here, we explore ways to make our mind, body and soul healthy. It is a continous journey that only you can control. We will do this together.

I decided to finally commit to changing my lifestyle for a New Year's resolution. I've always wanted to do this and I spent well over 2 years doing all the reseach. I had the information and knowledge, but not the drive and motivation. Well, after having my daughter, I wanted to ensure I did everything possible to be here in this world as long as I can for her and my husband.

I became an Independent Team Beachbody Coach to inspire others and pay it forward. Without finding the support that came through their company, I would probably still be on the couch spinning my wheels. Instead, I've completed Shaun T's Insanity program - something I only used to watch Infomercials for and say "yeah right!" Through that process, I lost 22 inches throughout my body. Now, I've begun Les Mills Combat and have also been running on my day off.

I've also been exploring clean eating and cooking healthier. I will be posting recipes that I find and create for you all to share. My hopes and dreams is that this blog becomes a community of like-minded individuals that all wish to better themselves in some form of way. Whether you take the Beachbody Challenge or simply want the encouragement to just put down the ice cream - I'm here.

Let's do this together.

As crazy as it is to look at these pictures side-by-side - I immediately see everything wrong with picture #2. Hence the name of this site - it's a journey, not a destination. And never stop trying to better yourself - it really is the only way to live.
 
Until next time...
October 2012
March 2013
\\\
 

No comments:

Post a Comment