Wednesday, March 27, 2013

30.

I cannot believe that in just a few months I am going to be THIRTY. Thirty! God, that was always so old to me! By thirty, I wanted to be married, with two kids... Have a house, travel the world and be a psychologist. While I've reached the majority of my goals (Let's face it, I will never get my PhD and I'm ok with one kid for the moment.) I feel like there is so much more to obtain. I want to go into thirty feeling accomplished. I have always wanted to be an athlete. I've strived for it and I feel like deep down in there an athlete is finally surfacing. Here are my goals to reach by August so I can go into this new chapter a happier me.

1) No longer be obese. This is a HUGE (no pun intended) goal. In order for that to happen, I need to lose about 20 pounds in 4 1/2 months.

2) Run a 5k and beat my last time. Shouldn't be hard to beat considering I "ran" in 45 minutes the last one!!

3) Be more self-sufficient. This includes growing our own food, canning, freezing and making our own cleaning supplies. Pinterest has been great with this! (Fond me! My username is: nalie31 / Natalie Robinson)

These are the major ones. I don't want to make too many that they are not obtainable. So, here's to thirty...

No comments:

Post a Comment