Sunday, May 26, 2013

Back on Track

So, I've been MIA for a bit. We went on vacation and it has been a rough go ever since. I didn't gain any weight, just a few pounds of water weight that came right off. But, I also haven't exercised. I NEED to get back into it. So, I took the plunge and joined DietBet: https://www.dietbet.com/games/15609 That's the game that I'm doing. I'm nervous. 6.5 pounds in 28 days is a lot for me. I'm also restarting INSANITY. It's where I've had the most progress.


Before & after my first round of Insanity.... 


And my before picture now... 

I just need to keep myself motivated... and eat clean. I know that I can do it if I put my mind to it. I'm tired of being fat, and I'm finally gaining some much needed self confidence. I just need to stop sabotaging myself! 

Starting weight on my dietbet: 163.
Thankfully, I'm positive that my Beachbody community will help me through all this... and they also helped me get that awesome new tank I'm wearing in today's picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment